Gum Arabic (also known as Acacia Gum) is a natural gum harvested from the exterior of Acacia trees which grow in the sub-Saharan African regions. After it dries in the form of dry hard nodules, Gum Arabic contains a high percentage of natural soluble fiber and calcium.
Gum Arabic consists chiefly of calcium, potassium, magnesium salts and low protein content. Due to this unique combination of properties and characteristics this natural organic product had found a wide and expanding range of functions in modern industries.
Gum Arabic Benefits:
– It is considered a high source of natural soluble fibers (more than 85%) which helps the digestion process and prevents the digestive system from various diseases.
– It is Contains a high percentage of calcium.
– It is known and commonly used for reducing the proportion of urea in the blood and convert it to the stool, which helps patients with kidney failure.
– It can be used to enhance the percentage of natural soluble fibers in our daily diet without changing its color or taste while maintaining all the healthy benefits.
– It is characterized by a high percentage of purity, its 100% natural with no additives, free from sediment and impurities and has extremely low bacterial counts.
– It helps reduce the glycemic index of food products.
– Using gum Arabic has no side effects.